LIVING TRUST ATTORNEY
22+ years of experience
Free Consultation 702-420-7052
What is a revocable living trust?
A revocable living trust allows the owner of the trust, usually referred to as the Initial Trustee, to transfer assets in and out of the revocable living trust and to spend any of the money in the trust, for as long as that owner remains the Trustee.
The owner of the trust may change any of the terms of the Revocable Trust at any time, whether it be the individuals previously named as successor trustees and, or, beneficiaries, and any of the property in the trust, including quitclaiming real property in and out of the trust, such as a house or houses, change the beneficiary(ies) of an art collection, vehicle(s), jewelry, or anything else of value.
Besides directly transferring your assets to your heirs, rather than your heirs having to deal with probate, a Revocable Living Trust has the added benefit of keeping your wishes and beneficiaries private instead of your affairs becoming public as they do when going through probate.
This is because the assets are distributed to the heirs privately by the Successor Trustee who basically automatically takes over after the demise of the Initial Trustee. Probate Court does not become involved at all.
However, if some property was inadvertently left out of the trust, or the initial Trustee passed away before the property could be transferred into the Revocable Trust, then, the parts of the estate not yet transferred into the trust will undergo probate. With a Pour-over Will, however, bequeathing all remaining assets to the Trust, then it’s just a matter of the Probate Court turning all remaining assets to the Revocable Living Trust to be distributed to the beneficiaries of the trust by the Successor Trustee. All of the trusts we create include a Pour-over Will.
Powerful Reasons to Choose this Living Trust Package
- A licensed attorney creates and reviews your Living Trust WITH you! Clearly, you gain an advantage over just having your Living Trust and Living Will typed up by an online non-attorney service, or creating it yourself using online software as offered by well-known sellers of trusts. Your Living Trust and Living Will are, after all, the two most important legal documents you’ll ever need. Shouldn’t you look it over with a highly-experienced living trust attorney, rather than creating it yourself, or having a typist type it for you?
- We include a free Living Will with your Living Trust Package because we understand the crucial importance of this document – you should not go forward in life without one! As you know, life has a way of throwing surprises your way when least expected. Do you really want to be the one without your Living Trust, let alone your Living Will, in place, if life decides to surprise you?
Protect your family
$499* INCLUDES IT ALL!
- Married Couples $550
- Custom Living Trust
- Review With Attorney
- Ready in 24 Hours or Less
- FREE Changes After Review
- 100% GUARANTEE!
- NOT do-it-yourself
- You review your trust with the attorney himself
- Free Revisions for one year (up to three minor revisions)
- INCLUDES Pour-over Will
- INCLUDES Living Will