Our Commitment To Privacy Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect: This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on any websites owned and/or operated by Discount Las Vegas Lawyer DBA, or third parties retained to operate its owned/operated websites. The types of personal information collected are:
Names Addresses Date of birth Email addresses Telephone numbers Credit/Debit Card Information Any Other information necessary to prepare the documents for your particular legal case
The Way We Use Information: We use the information you provide about yourself strictly to prepare your legal documents and to contact you to process your case. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process your case or create your documents. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive and to upload your legal documents to you only. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us by you on any form on any of our websites (nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com, discountlasvegaslawyer.com) in ways unrelated to either the preparation of your legal documents or fulfilling court requirements and procedure for your legal case.
Our Commitment To Data Security To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online (e.g. the secure forms you use to send us your information). We use a third-party provider who uses the same technology banks use for your online bank account access.
Terms and Conditions If a party who completed a living trust questionnaire or form on any of the Conexa, LLC websites subsequently chooses not to use the living trust for which they contracted by filling out the questionnaire, it is understood that the full amount for the living trust is due. If services are cancelled before we can email the documents to the party(ies), it is understood that the first payment is not refundable, due to the time and effort expended on behalf of the client after a questionnaire has a been completed and the credit card charged. Either way, if services are cancelled by client(s), the business transaction between the client and Conexa, LLC will be considered completed and ended.
Living trusts are paid for up front.
On occasion, errors are made by clients when they submit their online forms, clients change their minds, or they discover something new and need their documents changed. As a flat-fee firm, we pride ourselves on delivering a great service at a more than fair price. We know how much time is needed to correctly, appropriately, and ethically handle the average legal matters we take on. Our pricing is based on that. When changes need to be made through no error on our part, we must cover that additional time in order to be able to keep offering flat-fee services for uncontested matters. Such changes are priced at $175 per hour for paralegal time and $350 per hour for attorney time, broken down into fifteen-minute increments.
Additional fees may be incurred if more than typographical errors need to be changed and client(s) request for clauses to be added or deleted.
2. Electronic Communication. By visiting nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; and lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com and sending e-mails to us in electronic form you consent to receive electronic communications from us, and a phone call, if you enter your phone number on the Contact Us page on any of our websites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide
to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
3. Credit cards. We collect your credit card information and we charge the fees for your legal case to said credit card. Once you complete a form on our website(s), you agree that the first half of the cost of your legal case will be charged to the credit card with which you provide us, either on the questionnaire or on the phone. You agree that the first payment is not refundable after we received the questionnaire from you. We begin work on your case IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of the questionnaire, no matter the time of day or night, and we work seven days per week, fifty-two weeks a year to better serve our clients. In the case of a Living Trust, the full payment is taken up front; in the case of a bankruptcy case, payments will be made in accordance to the terms on the bankruptcy questionnaire and the payment arrangements you make with us.
4. Pricing and Billing. Fees are set forth throughout our website and there are no hidden fees. Fees for all cases are charged at a flat rate for our services. In some cases, it is necessary to hire a process server and publish a Summons (in the case of a one-signature annulment or divorce) and this cost is additional to the flat legal fee which covers the services of your attorney and his paralegal staff. If your annulment or divorce becomes contested and you choose to use the services of Attorney James E. Smith to represent you in court, there will be additional charges as the flat fee covers your uncontested matter only. Should you require the services of Attorney James E. Smith for negotiation, or mediation, or for anything above and beyond what is customarily needed for an uncontested Nevada annulment or divorce case, or beyond his usual duties regarding a bankruptcy filing, there may be additional attorney fees incurred. On occasion, Clark County Nevada District Court raises its filing fees. That fee will be passed on to the client. Every effort is made to contact clients and advise them of impending filing fees increases.
5. Applicable Law. By visiting nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com, and discountlasvegaslawyer.com,you agree that the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Discount Las Vegas Lawyer.
6. Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com; and discountlasvegaslawyer.com or to services facilitated by nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; discountlasvegaslawyer.com, and lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com shall be resolved through Mediation in Clark County, Nevada.
7. Copyright and Trademarks. All content included on nevadaannulment.org; nevadadivorce.org; livingwill-livingtrust.com; lasvegasnevadabankruptcy.com and nd discountlasvegaslawyer.com is the property of Discount Las Vegas Lawyer and protected by United States and international copyright laws.